月曜日, 7月 10, 2006

Cicadas are out!

Hey all-

So, it has happened again!!!

I think I'm just cursed or at least I download like crazy...hehe....so what I mean is -
my computer crashed again.
So......no updates for a while.

This time it's a hard drive problem, meaning yes...I more than likely lost pictures and video and lots of paper work that I've created for class at school...BUT I have so much on my mind as it is (moving apartments, JP DL, Group B orientation, Japanese farewell speeches, family and friends coming to visit, Osaka/Nagoya-sumo/Kobe wknd, Fuji Rock) that it really doesn't seem to bother me!

Is that strange?

I think maybe I'm just still numb from last time (yes, only a few months ago!) when it crashed and I just can't be bothered. Who knows!?! It will be a week or so till I get me a new hard drive. And then I'll be BACK with revenge!!!

Until then you just got to imagine the great photos I have yet to show: DisneySea, Simone's Farewell Sing-dig, Kaitsu BoE Enkai, Last day at Ryoukawa JHS and their manga projects. Oh - I can't wait! It'll be good!!!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I'm gonna give you a call or mail (which would you prefer) about this Vietnam business!
am trying to get on it at the mo and would love your company!
Am thinking about taking a flight (they're so cheap domestic!!) to hanoi from ho chi minh. that way get three days in both places and Im a happy bunny!
the train is great in thoery but a huge waste of the precious time i have on vietnamese soil!
hope your computer gets sorted soon
i miss your pics!!
Pam
-x-

匿名 さんのコメント...

P.s highly giddy and over excited despite the humidity.christ! its hot!