水曜日, 7月 25, 2007

My last post

So, this is it!

I'm sitting in Natasha's apartment since I no longer have a home in Japan anymore. I have said goodbye to all my dear friends and will be running my last few errands in Niigata soon, then dropping off my car, and heading southeast to Tokyo on the shink saying farewell to Niigata ken for the last time. What can I say??? Two years. Amazing. Not the end. Paths will cross again.

It's bittersweet. Even though I would have loved to stay, I know this year was not my time. On to bigger and brighter things, but I will cherish my friends and memories of this place forever.

Thank you all so very much!

Gambare kudasai.

Ja ne!

My NEW blog is http://johannadarilek.blogspot.com/

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" - Semisonic in Closing Time

Satyne さんのコメント...

Great quote from you mom! I love that song!

Thought I'd post on here for Old Time's sake! Kind of an acknowledging the end of a wonderful chapter in your life!

Will now go and harass you on your NEW blog!

Hugs

Natasha