火曜日, 10月 31, 2006

Muhahahaha......

And so, here we are.
The day I have been waiting for - Halloween!!!

The last day before all the things I've bought and decorated and wore and ate and watched and heard that revolve around this joyful day stops being meaningful for another year. It's kind of like being on the last few hours of a really great cruise -- the port's in sight, you're just treading water, and while there's still enough time to go have a good time, the trip's so close to ending that you just can't have fun. I do this to myself every year, with every holiday that's important to me. I know I won't really care in a week, but what if I do? It'll be too late to watch all day episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch and have it be anything but just watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch. This is probably why Thanksgiving exists (for Americans like me) -- you need some kind of holiday placebo to curb your life between October and December.
Any-who...
Went to Tokyo with the Girls this last weekend for a Halloween blowout. Literally 22 hours of watching the sun rise, breakfast sushi, shopping in Shibuya, yummy late afternoon lunches with wine, more shopping, crazy hostel roomies, watching the sun set, getting dressed up, riding the Tokyo Subway in our costume, eating at TGIFriday, getting free dessert, and dancing till all hours of the night.
Awww......Lovely Halloween!
Two cannibals are eating a clown.
One says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"
Why did the ghost go into the bar?
For the Boos
Why did the ghost cross the road?
To get to "THE OTHER SIDE"
Why couldn't Dracula's wife get to sleep?
Because of his coffin.

Where does a one-armed man shop?
At a second hand store.
What is Beethoven doing in his coffin right now?
Decomposing.
What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
Bamboo.
What do little ghosts drink?
Evaporated milk.

What do sea monsters eat for lunch?Fish and ships.
How do you fix a jack-o-lantern?
With a pumpkin patch.

Did you hear about the guy that lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
He's all right now.



Ohhhh....I LOVE this holiday!!! Makes me so happy!!!
It's been a ride, as usual.
We now return to our regularly scheduled junk, but the horror will strike again in about eleven months.
Happy Halloween!

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Bottom picture says

"I gotta pee....!"

haha
love the post
will have my pics on bebo for you to rob soon!
xxx

melissa さんのコメント...

excellent excellent! more more more.

匿名 さんのコメント...

Yey, Tokyo! it was great, thanks for putting the photos up, I'm gonna steal them cos I'm a scary witch....or something like that, anyway...

匿名 さんのコメント...

lol..you can never be scary Ros...funny how you're probably the kindest looking witch I've seen...haha! nice try though! ;)

you girls all look wicked and gorgeous. luv the b&w pics. xoxo