水曜日, 10月 26, 2005

Ikarashi Culture Fesival

Sunday Oct. 23rd was Ikarashi's Culture Festival. It went ALL day, so all the students and teachers had Monday off to rest. Not me though, the joys of being an ALT (not officially a teacher, so I don't get the same perks)

I was interviewed by the 2nd and 3rd graders who were doing a report over different cultures, so that was interesting/fun. These are a few pics of the Koto club (top pic of the girls on stage playing their 13 string Kotos - a very traditional Japanese instrument)
After that, many of the student performed different skits (the dark pic was from the remake of Cinderella, the student is riding in on a white horse (other students) and he ACTUALLY kissed the boy playing Cinderella...too funny!) But over all, it was a fun experience and I'm glad I went. GOOD JOB Ikarashi!!!

0 件のコメント: