水曜日, 10月 26, 2005

Random Japan I

Picture taken at a little Cafe on "tree" street, I thought it was cool how they were translating Spanish into Japanese. At least that way I can understand it a little more.

View of an Obesan (Grandpa -usually anyone older in Japan is referred to as Obesan (male) or Obasan (female) ) working in this garden one afternoon on my way home from work. I wish I would have gotten a pic of the Obasan, she was cute and wearing her rice hat (like the one you see on Hello Kitty below)

The strawberry and horses was taken on a child playground near my base school Ikarashi, isn't it the cutest thing? The Hello Kitty you see is the officially NIIGATA-KEN kitty, since our prefecture has the BEST RICE in all of Japan (and YES, we boost about that EVERYWHERE) our kitty is a rice farmer, too cute!

The last pic was taking' on our way from Nagano-ken. Just one of the random signs you see all over Japan. I have no idea what it says, but it's still interesting!




0 件のコメント: