火曜日, 1月 24, 2006

お誕生日おめでとう

____________________________________
MY 24th BIRTHDAY ON THE 24th OF JANUARY (As Joel calls it - "My Magic Birthday")

The day of my birthday was spent at boring ALT seminars, but afterwards I got to enjoy coming home to a nice warm quiet place where I could nap (not crowded with 4 other girls like it was all weekend, no offense girls - LOVE Y'ALL - but it's nice to have room to walk around and NAP) :) After resting I met up with Shanna and Beth for sushi and hot green tea (I've been craving it all weekend) and after we went to Royal Host (the Denny's of Japan) and had some AWESOME desserts, Beth and I had a Double Chocolate Sundae and Shanna got the Strawberry Shortcake Sweet. YUMMY!
Nice Birthday!





________________________________________
THAI DINNER & SHAME PARTY - EARLY BIRTHDAY

The night before my birthday I might up with some friends for dinner at this local Thai & Vietnamese restaurant. Afterwards we went to the Musical Charity Party being held at Shame, where I got a kiss from Coo (Yeah!) and had a blast with everyone else and the yummy drinks (esp. the many shots after midnight) THANKS GUYS!!!




















お誕生日おめでとう =
o tanjoubi omedeto =
Happy Birthday!




2 件のコメント:

Mom さんのコメント...

You actually napped on your birthday? 24 must be approaching middle age :) Napping on your birthday is an early sign :)
Luv ya, Mom

Johanna さんのコメント...

Yeah, I needed a nap all weekend long! I even went to bed early on my birthday - it's rough getting older!
Luv- Hanna