火曜日, 2月 21, 2006

Computer Crash

Yup, That`s right Folks!

Computer Crash.
Dead.
No longer working.
Dark.
Peice of Crap.
Out of Order.

As of Saturday night, for (HONESTLY!) no apparent reason my computer officially quit working! I left it on, stepped out of the room and came back to a black screen. At first, I was thinking- "Oh, it ran out of batteries!" but NO, it was plugged in. Second I thought- "Oh, well...maybe the plug became attached from the battery charger!" but NOPE, everything was plugged in like normal. It was just DEAD! After a freaking out moment, I regained my wits and thought of ways to handle this. Computer problems in our own countries are as stressful as it is, LET alone being in Japan. So, I have fun times to come!!!

I did take it in to Kojima Service center Sunday to only hear "It needed to be fixed and sent away" No S*** Sherlock! But I`m afraid of losing my pics/videos from the last seven months in Japan. Don`t get me wrong, I have more than half saved on one of my online photos sites, but all my fun video and other tid-bits......:( Do I want to lose it all by sending it away to be fixed?

NO - I`m going to buy a new computer and wait for it to arrive and as time goes on figure out a way to repair the old one. SO - If any of you out there have any idea of WHY my computer did this or know of any good way of getting it repaired (OR AT LEAST getting my hard drive copied BEFORE sending it way)...PLEASE...please....please....let me know! I`ll buy you a drink(s)! :)

Until next time (since I`m really not sure when that`ll be)...

Ta-ta Minna-san!!!!

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

hey hun, boooo....sorry to hear about your comp. Hope you get a replacement soon, miss you!