木曜日, 2月 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Dawn!

Today’s one of my BEST friends BIRTHDAYS from back home in Texas! I’ve known this girl since I was 5 years old and can proudly say we remained the dorkiest of friends!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!!!!! HAPPY 24!!!!!


















Oh….how could I forget all those crazy nights downtown. 5th street YAYY!!! I mean who will understand me when I laugh thinking about gingerbread or refer to Iron cactus as the nursing home. Hehe Somehow it became a ritual to go out 2 – 3 times a month, mostly on Fridays since that was when Damesviolet (our favorite local Austin band) played. But we ALWAYS had fun! (I miss those beers from Logans!)























Wow…be it from graduation parties, being band groupies, volunteering with celebrities, always begging Amy to join our crazy nights, my farewell party in Shiner, eating and drinking good at Trudy’s or the Hula Hut, and all those crazy things in between…..I LAUGH and SMILE when I remember it all. Hopefully you do too – SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN! Enjoy it and have a great one!!!

Much luv from Niigata – Jo
p.s. “Umm…yeah, I’d like to order the Gingerbread!”

0 件のコメント: