月曜日, 2月 06, 2006

Warm-up Game Surprise!!!

So, I was playing the classic Drawing word Warm-up Game last week some some 1st years at Ikarashi JHS. It's easy, I put them in groups and one student from each group at a time runs up to see the word I show. They run back and draw that word without speaking, the next student runs up and yada yada yada...so basically it's a RACE. Well, the students LOVE it.
Afterwards, I usually collect the paper they were drawing on since it's enjoyable to see what they actually drew (I love when my students get to draw...if you don't know that already) BUT, when i got to the end of this sheet...i was CRACKING UP.....Let me show you...

1. Pen

2. Cat

3. Table Tennis

4. Breakfast

5. America
6. Weather




7. Music

...lots of other innocent words in the middle...

12. Milk
13. FRIEND

WHAT THE HECK!?! hehehehehehe
An 11 year old kid has a FRIEND who looks like this???

He looks a bit dodgy to me. When I got to this one I was like "WHAT word did I give them?" and when I found out.....i was LAUGHING SO HARD! I swear...all the innocent and cute pictures before and then to see this one last!

Oh, I love my students!

0 件のコメント: