日曜日, 6月 18, 2006

Roppongi - ALIFE

I like the rules of this club!

Waiting outside in a line to get in. "How much longer is this gonna take?"

Getting' our hair "did" FREE!
Beth and her stylist. Deciding on what to do!

I told my guy I wanted something Retro, like Jackie O.
He said "Okay, something from the 80's then"...I was like - "Please, NO!"

Pam giving our stylists some directions.



Beth and her new do.
My do getting higher and higher.



Mine from the back, honestly there was only like 5 bobbi-pens in it, but I had a big ponny-tail puff under it all. Check out Deccy's reaction on the side - Nice!
Our Final product!!

I was happy with mine, Beth on the other hand didn't really have much of an up anything. (Beth from the back)
It was still pretty, but funny how the guy really didn't do too much! O'well....it was FREE!!!


Hitting' the dance floor.






Our hair made it till the end of the night! Yeah!

0 件のコメント: