金曜日, 6月 23, 2006

Special 300

Ikarashi : I took these pictures amost one year ago and in about less than a month and in only 6 more visits I'll be saying "Good-bye!"

It's sad, I'm not leaving Japan but I am leaving a part of me behind at my three JHSs. Today was my last "Half-day"! Possibly my last "Half-day" for the rest of my working time in Japan. I thought it was kind of hard saying goodbye to my 3rd graders as they graduated in March, but having to say it to everyone else....

I know tons of ALTs have done this in the past and it's all part of the job. I'm just gonna really miss my students and the trust I've established with them. Why do I feel like I'm just REALLY understanding and TRULY clicking with them now when I have such a limited time left?

Anyways....it's not the end of the world.

On a happier note - THIS IS MY 300th POST!!!

0 件のコメント: