火曜日, 8月 01, 2006

Hello Hello Hello!

well...

I'm not fully back to normal just yet, last week was a whirlwind!

I moved apartments, my parents came to visit, I started my new job, I went to handle paperwork for my Japanese license and have my driving test THIS THURSDAY (yicks!), went to Fuji Rock and camped out for 4 nights, and now my friend Shaady is here for two weeks. So much, but OH so much fun!!!

I'm getting my internet transferred - so it shouldn't be too much longer till things are back online at my new place and I can do some major updating!!!

now, on top of Disney Sea and Osaka/Sumo Weekend updates. I have family pics, crazy karaoke pics, and FUJI ROCK - yayy!!! I'm still slowly getting the mud off me from the weekend but what an amazing time! We saw celebrities, some really really awesome and really crappy bands, danced till we were too exhausted to even stand, and ate way too much food (like 4 to maybe 5 meals a day).

Any-who. Today I am visiting my base school -Katahigashi JHS- for the first time and giving my little Japanese teachers speech - fun stuff. Other than that, I am preparing for Group B orientation.

To all you newbies coming in WELCOME TO NIIGATA
Esp. my Group B gang: James S., Christopher, Luke, Jenny, James H., Pearl, Richard, Melissa, Katherine, Moreen, Evgeny, and Anna. Can't wait to meet you all. C'ya soon in Tokyo!!!

LATER

p.s. I'm off to Nagaoka Wednesday for the Grand Hanabi display - can't wait!!!

0 件のコメント: