日曜日, 6月 03, 2007

Seaside Drive

For some odd reason, I woke up today at 6am and couldn't go back to sleep. After laying in bed for 10 mins. with an even odder amount of restless energy, I thought I should take advantage of this and do something on this beautiful sunny Sunday morning. So, I went on a seaside drive. It only takes 10 mins. (seriously!) to get to the sea from my apartment in Nishikawa.
The roads were practically empty except for the fisherman and farmers. Lovely!
Kakuda Cove

Such a wonderful day!!! :)

I should do this more often.

Also-
One of the reasons I really enjoy living in Japan is that you get books AHEAD of the actual release dates. (I'm not sure if they know they're suppose to hold them or what...but...?) hehe These are two books I pre-ordered back in January and got them this past weekend when they're not to be released for sale until next week in the States. Woo-hoo!!!
Good weekend.

0 件のコメント: