火曜日, 5月 29, 2007

ABCs


1. A is for age: 25

2. B is for beer of choice: Asahi Dry

3. C is for career right now: English Teacher in Japan

4. D is for your dogs name: I don’t have a dog!

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: deodorant

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Supernatural

7. G is for favorite game: Texas-Hold’em Poker

8. H is for hometown: Shiner

9. I is for favorite instrument: harp or piano

10. J is for favorite juice: grape

11. K is for whose ass you'd like to kick? Ummm – no problems with anyone at the moment. Wait till I have my 3rd graders today, then I might be able to list a few.

12. L is for last place you ate out: The Pizzeria Friday night before PotC 3

13. M is for marriage: one day

14. N is for your name: Johanna Louise Darilek

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: zero (so far!)

16. P is for people you were with today: Katahigashi JHS

17. Q is for quote: The greatest risk is not taking one!

18. R is for biggest regret: not sure if I really have any or any that really come to mind now

19. S is for status: Single

20. T is for time you woke up today: 7:20

21. U is for color of underwear you have on now: purple

22. V is for vegetable you love: cucumbers

23. W is for worst habit: cracking my knuckles

24. X is for x-rays you've had: teeth, chest, etc.

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Hmmm…I haven’t really eaten anything “yummy” today so far.

26. Z is for your favorite zoo animal: giraffes

2 件のコメント:

Satyne さんのコメント...

Giraffes??? Honto??

That's cute.

Johanna さんのコメント...

That or Sea Otters! :)