水曜日, 5月 17, 2006

Cave D'Occhi Winery - Maki

Last Friday - Phil, Grace, Melissa, and I went for dinner at the Maki Winery. Tucked away (literally....it was a rough dirt road near the mountains) in the countryside that is Maki, we had a 6 course meal. AMAZING! Every dish was mouth-watering - esp. the dessert that you see in the picture! Before hand we sampled some local wine and Phil and I bought some yummy German sausage! I can't wait to go back soon, the service was fantastic - they even made us our own personal English menu - That's always a PLUS (+)!!!

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

how did u remember the name??

impressed :)

yeah i need to blog that, that was such an amazing meal...

Johanna さんのコメント...

Yeah.....ummmm....wine! Wish I could have some right now at work. My teachers wouldn't even notice if I put it in my coffee mug, ne?

classy!

melissa さんのコメント...

drool. want to go back.


looking forward to kanazawa! yay!