水曜日, 5月 24, 2006

RANDOMNESS I

Here's a bunch of RANDOM pics from Golden Week. They really don't make much sense together, but apart - they're pretty fun/silly/interesting! Enjoy




SCORE - Ladies only! Is that me?
Looking good at the Aquarium.
Making Okonomiyaki in Osaka
KAT-TUN....YESSSSSS!!!
Princess for the day!

Alright, we made the right train!
Don't you just HATE having to bring omiyage back to your schools?
Can I bring it home with me?
Almost got it!
I don't know what this is, but I want a picture with it!
Taking a break!
Ramen - Anytime, anywhere!
Hmmm....interesting!
WOW.....beer AND dessert! Yummy!!!
Oh, Yeaaaah! The Red Dragon guys at USJ
What to get? What to get?
Wouldn't it be fun to live in this building?
Hurry up - only 30 seconds left!!!

Putting on a show!
Watch where your petting' child!

0 件のコメント: