火曜日, 5月 30, 2006

Karaoke for 3 please!

So, after our Jamacian bar the three of us decided to Karaoke in Kanazawa. WHAT A FUN TIME! I've only karaoked with large groups before, but with only three we could sing much more and WHATEVER we wanted. Good times. 2 hours FLEW by!!!



Check out the NICE bathrooms at this Karaoke joint!
The never ending hall to the toilet was funny too!
BARBIE GIRL! "You can brush my hair and touch my anywhere!" hehehe



Some of the weird Japanese men that came into out singing box. What does the guy in the suit have a leather purse?

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

hahaha i crack up everytime I scroll past the "you can brush my hair" pic....fecking HILARIOUS. should've videoed that part if i wasn't rolling on the floor.

xoxoxooxoxo to u two!!

Johanna さんのコメント...

Oh yeaaaah....Good Stuff! :)I miss those bathrooms!!!