月曜日, 11月 21, 2005

This is for you Grace...



















Name: 小栗旬
Oguri Shun

Profession: Actor
Date of Birth: December 26th, 1982
Birthplace: Tokyo
Height: 182cm
Weight: 70kg
Star Sign: Capricorn
Blook Type: O

********
This is for you Grace, Enjoy! Oguri Shun plays Hanazawa Rui on Hana Yori Dango....Basically he's Grace's man while Jun is mine. (Though I do admit he's pretty kawaii in these photos) :)We'll give Beth one of the other less important F4s. You do know I'm gonna have to post more of Tsukasa now to make up for this Rui stuff :P
********

Comment from Grace:

"gracie さんのコメント...
*heart palpitations*I LOVE YOU JO!!!!!!!He is too hot...I can't handle it...*faint*
Tuesday, 22 November, 2005"

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

*heart palpatations*

I LOVE YOU JO!!!!!!!

He is too hot...I can't handle it...*faint*