月曜日, 4月 24, 2006

Agano's Eikaiwa

This past weekend Shanna and I got invited by Beth to join her Eikaiwa (Adult conversation class) she has once a month. Bascially we just talked about ourselves for an hour and 1/2, but afterwards the ladies were kind enough to take us out for a very traditional Japanese Lunch.

This was our waiting room at the Ikarashi House. It's an old Japanese home that was turned into a restaurant.

This was our menu. It had like 5 courses. Amazing!





This was probably my favorite dish! It's a liquid tofu heated up with a small burner. You then add a sauce to it and chow down....quite yummy!


3 件のコメント:

Satyne さんのコメント...

Oooh I had lunch at this place with a couple of teachers!! Great food, fabulous scenery!!

Love your pics!!

Hugs

Natasha

Johanna さんのコメント...

Hey Girly! Thanks!!!

Your birthday party pics are coming soon (prmoise!)- gonna have to keep some of the pics I took that night on the downlow since they really aren't that innocent....ummm...yeah - thats's it! :)

Hugs

Satyne さんのコメント...

The not-so-innocent pics are always the best!! But I suppose, they're better kept for blackmail purposes, hehehehe!! Naturally, as I am a perfect angel, I am sure none of those pics could possibly be on me :D

Kissies