水曜日, 4月 19, 2006

Hakusan Park's Sakura Blossoms

On Tuesday, Shanna and I checked out the sakura blossoms at night in Hakusan Park. Took some pictures, ate some yummy festival food, and enjoyed the crowds!

Here's the reflection of the trees lit up in the pond.

Funny Pooh-chan stand selling only Stitch products. Boring job, ne?

The goodness of candy covered strawberries and grapes. Plus, the cute kids hanging around the stand as well.

I've had a weird last couple of days.

Monday I got flowers (red carnations) from one of my third graders at Ryokawa and then Tuesday I got ACTUAL flour from a group of 2nd graders who went shopping at an international grocery store in Tokyo. They wanted to get me something from America, so they got Gold Medal Flour. Yeah, so...hmmm!?! I guess it's the thought that counts more than the gift! Any-who, my Kyoto-sensei just peeked over my shoulder and saw me up-dating this blog....had to explain the pictures....gotta look busy and NOT on the computer now! Later all!

0 件のコメント: