土曜日, 4月 15, 2006

NANA


Nana is now one of my favorite movies!!!

I remember when it came out in theaters last September here in Japan, but Japanese + Johanna = Lost Cause. NOW, it's subtitled and you can download it all over.

It's a movie about love, loss, and most of all friendship.

Two girls of the same age, same name meet at the same time in the same train. They find the same apartment without knowing it, move in together - thus starting the marvelous adventure. Nana (meaning 7 in Japanese) Osaka - she’s strong, independent, and proud- is the lead singer to a band starting out again in Tokyo, the love of her life left to form another more popular band, Trapnest. Nana Kotatsu (eventually nicknamed Hachi...8 in Japanese) -she's loving, loyal, and supportive- moves to Toyko to join her boyfriend, but ends up helping her roommate in the music business. It's a cute movie to watch b/c both girls change themselves and each other. They each have their own weakness, but together, they more than make up for what the other lacks.

Watch it, you'll enjoy it! :)
Or read more about it here:
http://trinityblood.net/animagik9/konosono/?p=294





1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Ha ha, I totally understand the whole "I'm lost without subtitles" thing... anywho. Thanks for the link. I'm still surprised whenever I find out someone read one of my posts.