水曜日, 4月 26, 2006

GOLDEN WEEK - Here we come!!!

Watch out Kansai Area, here's comes the Girls!!!

Friday night Shanna, Beth, and I are taking the over night train to Kyoto for a 8 day vacation. We'll do little day trips to Osaka, Nara, Himeji, and Kobe. We'll check out USJ (Universal Studios in Japan), see some great temples/shrines, eat some yummy takoyaki and okonomiyaki, and do LOTS of shopping!!!

Have fun to everyone else going places or staying home for Golden Week - C'ya in May!








2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I love your blog. You're looking terrific Hanna.
Dying to catch up and find out what you got up to down south.
Whatcha up to this weekend?Fancy a Niigata lunch!?!
Its been a while lady!

Johanna さんのコメント...

Hey Hun

I'd luv to catch up. I'm way curious how China was? I'm dying to go there next myself! Can't wait to hear your stories though, they're always exciting!

There's a picnic in the park here in Niigata on Satuday - noon'ish, interested in joining?

Talk to ya soon! :)