火曜日, 1月 30, 2007

2nd Attempt

Okay...so everyone says "Skiing is easy to learn, hard to master. Snowboarding is hard to learn, easy to master." AND...you'll always HATE you're first couple of snowboarding attempts. Well, this was my 2nd time.

After my first awful let's-not-talk-about-it attempt, it took me a year to get the nurve to try it again. So, this last weekend I tried just that.

Thanks to the lovely Melissa - who left me her snowboard last year. I'm diggin' the random decals everywhere. :)




Strappin' on my board. I was very impressed with myself since I think I finally learned how to stop without having to fall! And I could FINALLY make it down the hill in about 15mins. with only 5 or so falls.....which is a HUGE step up for me! :) yayy!


All in all - I was very happy with my 2nd attempt. Sure, I'm sore as can be (with no bruises to show for it)...but I can't wait to try it again. Baby steps!

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

that board is so random! glad you got out on it though. ganbatte yo!

Justine さんのコメント...

brrrr...that makes me cold just looking at the pics!

Johanna さんのコメント...

I board rocks! :) I'll deff. use it again - thanks

And yes, now that I look at the pictures once more...my fingers start to get all chilly. :(