水曜日, 1月 17, 2007

Christmas in Phuket




Here's "Treezilla" as Natasha nick-named it. I'm just remembering back how we ran around in the pool with it like children - awww precious!

Our Christmas gifts we exchanged and the bottle of wine Natasha won for what... playing musical chairs the night before? I knew that "bomb" would come in handy! ;P
Home sweet home! Nicest bathrooms on the whole trip. God, I'm cringing just thinking about Phi Phi's bathroom - never again.
The daily view of wind gliding from our pool side chairs!


2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Aw you got a pic of the Merry X'(pause)mas sign! Nice one! Aaah good times... I have a pic of the bathroom in Phuket if you want one! Gorgeous...

bliss

Johanna さんのコメント...

I tried to get a good shot of that bathroom myself, the one I did get has some of the floor and wall. But I've decided - A pic will NEVER capture the beauty of that bathroom.