木曜日, 1月 18, 2007

The Cause of the Chicken Madness

We went to see FantaSea on Christmas night. What a show!?! It really was fun and we got some GREAT seats...left corner 2nd row up front. But who would have thought you could train chickens to act, b/c by golly they were amazing. Stole the show!!! I still chuckle.



Here's some random strangers video from around the Festival Village.





I wish I would have gotten a picture of the crazy-we-knew-he-had-to-be-high worker dancing at the entrance to one of the many stores here. He's was great!
Joel and I were real smart. Grabbed a beer to chill and walk around the park a bit. Not 5 mins. later, they started calling everyone to get seated for the show. Natasha caught us chuggin' at the entrance - all class!

6 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Good Lord and here I thought OUR weird ass, skidding across the stage chickens were cool in the FantaSea show, but that bell ringing chicken SURELY takes the cake?!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

On second thought: NAH!!!!

Johanna さんのコメント...

NAH!!!!

Remember that first white one when it came out......hehehe :)

I don't wanna start that all over again, but I need to laugh like that more often.

You know it's funny when you can't stop crying!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Lmao... and then... at the end when those two got mixed up and didn't know which way to go...

snigger

Yes! I think we laughed that much because it was so frikking unexpected! We were sitting there all awed and whatnot by the lights and music, when SUDDENLY... cluck... a descent into surrealism...

匿名 さんのコメント...

After such a fabulous trip to Thailand over the holidays, all I keep hearing about are those damn chickens!!!! What's with that? :)

Johanna さんのコメント...

Long story Mom! I'll have to explain over the phone - remind me next time! :)