月曜日, 12月 19, 2005

Hello Kitty Take Over



People make fun of me here b/c of my Hello Kitty Take over with my Keitai (cell phone). Everywhere I go (different prefectures/ big cities/ historical places) I grab Hello Kitty as a gift and attach it to my cell phone. Well....now I have about 25 kitties on there so it gets pretty dangle when trying to use the phone. I`m use to it but when I pull it out, my friends FREAK! They`re just jealous!!! hehehe Anyways, check out my phone compared to Beth's. See our cute sticker picture Print club all over our phones too....we`re so turning Japanese!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

ur kitties cost more than ur phone...that's not right.

p.s. perhaps you should give me half.

Johanna さんのコメント...

I know, that's why it's a take over! :P

I can't spare with my babies...they all have a place in my heart!