木曜日, 12月 08, 2005

Kimi wa Petto and "AHHHHHHHH....."







Kimi wa Petto
This is "kimi wa petto" - Your my pet. Like almost EVERYTHING here in Japan, once a manga becomes popular it'll be made into EVERYTHING else. Thus, "kimi wa petto" came out last year on TV - live action as they call it. Anyways, it stars my man Jun (Cutie-pie) so I wanted to give it a shout out!!!


AHHHHHHHHHH.....

I really need a vacation NOW and not 13 days from now. My schools are driving me WACKO. All last week I kept getting pressure from my teachers to make a full 50 min. activity Christmas lesson....no prob....i worked on all these different/fun things to do -Good! SO I come to work this week expecting to do Christmas lessons and the teachers practically ignore me. Honestly, one teacher TOTALLY FORGOT we had a class this morning- never came to get me and never said anthing else about it. Nice! Yesterday, one teacher was upset b/c she wanted me to have a fun game to play in her class over "I think". I haven't done a lesson over that yet and didn't have anything prepared at the moment she asked, but I told her I could get something together and get back with her soon. She obviously wasn't happy with that b/c she commented how in the winter people get lazy (yes, that's what she said!). Can you believe it? She told me then that they were way behind and needed to move faster in class, so don't bother going. I guess I'm more of a bother than anything else! Nice! Ohh.....there's SO much more....AHHHHHH......

2 件のコメント:

Kristi さんのコメント...

Hm.... Sounds like some people get bitchy during winter. ;)

Johanna さんのコメント...

Thank you!

Wait....are you referring to me? hehe j/k