木曜日, 12月 01, 2005

Me !!!


1. First name? Johanna

2. Were you named after anyone? Both my names "Johanna" and "Louise" are from my two Grandmothers middle names. I think I'm the 3rd or 4th "Johanna" in my family!

3. Do you wish on stars? Sure, but only on falling/shooting stars!

4. When did you last cry? Ano...Not since I've been in Japan....hehe....Sorry everyone back home! :) OH, wait - I cried from happiness when I reached the summit of Mt. Fuji. I think I might have cried from pain on the way back down too. I MEAN, who seriously thought it'd be smart to put 3 inches of loose gravel WITH rocks on a steep slop and have people stumble down that for 3-5 hours - I SWEAR!!!

5. Do you like your handwriting? Phew - not at all!

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Sliced plain Turkey (NOT smoked, NOT peppered...just plain)

7. Month & day of birth? January 24th

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Aqua - Barbie Girl Single :)

9. Do you have a journal? I use too the first month I came to Japan, it was my travel journal...but I just tossed that on the book shelf. So, now I'd say my Blog is my journal.

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? The question for me should really be phrased "When do you NOT use sarcasm a lot?"

11. What are your nicknames? Hanna-Chan (here in Japan)

12. Would you bungee jump? Helllllll No!!!!!!

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope, the lovely think about being in Japan is you just shove your shoes off AT the door and stumble back into them whenever you need to leave...so I hardly ever touch my shoes!

14. Do you think that you are strong? Strong in heart and mind :P (hehe, yes..I'm a dork)

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor! Peppermint or Cookies n' Cream

16. Shoe Size? 9.5 (in the States) 26.5 (in Japan -WHICH YOU NEVER SEE!!!!)

17. Red or pink? Mmmm...Tough one....ummmm...Pink

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I can't remember names!

19. Who do u miss the most? Texas-folk (Except.....NOT KARL for all you people here in Niigata and part of the Musical)

20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing my blue stripped pj pants cuddled under my "SOFTEST BLANKET IN THE WOOOORLD" and NO shoes!

21. What are you listening to right now? MTVJapan "Supernova" by BUMPS OF CHICKEN (yes, yes...i know...strange name....but GOOD song)

22. What was the last thing you ate? I actually made fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes tonight (first time for me in JP) Yummy!

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Grass Green

24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Umm, I usually only Text people...so actually talking would be Pam

25. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Lips

26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Hells Yea!!! Dawn AND Amy!!!

27. Favorite Drinks? Water, Beer, White Wine

28. Favorite sport? Volleyball

29. Hair Color? Dark Blonde

30. Do you wear contacts? Yes

31. Favorite Food? Tuna Sushi

32. Last Movie You Watched? HP: Goblet of Fire

33. Scary movies or Happy Endings? Both

34. Summer or winter? Summer

35. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses

36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Tiramisu

37. What Book Are You Reading? When I'm bored at school, I read "Snow Country" or my Japanese language book - fun stuff!

38. What's On Your Mouse Pad? laptop, so don't have one

39. What did you watch last night? I downloaded "The Christmas Story" yesterday thinking I could show my students what Christmas is like...not sure if I could use it though, damn kids use too many cuss-words!

40. What's in your CD player? Umm...My car CD player has a mix tape of Japn. music, ROCK ON "PLANETARIUM"!!!

41. Favorite Smells? fabric softener sheets

42. Sounds? My favorite song on the radio or my students ACTUALLY speaking in class

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones (I know what Grace will put) :P

44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Hmm? Tough one!?! hehe I guess being 15 hours ahead of Texas would be the farthest I've ever been!

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

lol...that looks like a paparazzi picture or something, u know, for something like Star! or US Weekly, in fact..you look a bit like Drew Barrymore there!!!