月曜日, 12月 19, 2005

Possibly my last post...





Alright, this might be my last post until I return back from Thailand....so to end the year right. Here's a few of my favorite things so far in Japan.
Top pic was taken at this bar/club called "China Lobby" It's this fun little awesome joint on Tree Street here in the Shi. Can't read the menu AT ALL, but it's still a cool atmosphere! 2nd pic is of my favorite Japanese band at the moment called ELLEGARDEN. They actually sing all in ENGLISH...can you believe it, but their English is GREAT! "Space Sonic" is there new song and the video has them singing in dresses, too good! I can't wait to see them here in Niigata. The last two pics are in honour of the last episode of Hana Yori Dango. I'm SO sad it's over already. The last episode aired last Friday and these are two important scenes from the Manga that made it into the TV series. This is mainly for Grace and Beth, enjoy! ;)

To everyone else out there....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

and I'll see you again sometime next year (after January 7th)

Ja mate ne!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Johanna--have a great and safe trip! Can't wait to hear about Thailand and see all your pics!

Johanna さんのコメント...

Thanks Shaady! :)