木曜日, 12月 15, 2005

Tex-Mex in Niigata !!!!






YES!!! I heard about this cafe through a friend of a friend here in Niigata and YES, we have TEX-MEX. Well...not exactly authentic Tex-Mex, but there are tacos, enchiladas, guacamole, and more!!! And I even have a strawberry Margarita (that was more like a frozen strawberry Martini) but good to say the least! Tuesday night was our first time here and the first of many for me. I heard that they're TWO Mexican restaurants in Niigata, so when I find the second one...I'll share it! :)

YEAH....for TEX-MEX!

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

ok you HAVE to take me there.....that looks AMAZING!!!

*drool* I'm looking at my old el paso box and weeping.....

Johanna さんのコメント...

Old El Paso box.....what`s that?

MAN...I hate not being able to access the internet at home, sucks!!! I feel out of the loop. :(

匿名 さんのコメント...

it's still not fixed yet? no wonder I saw no posts from you on the weekend, wa, I hope you get it fixed soon!

my ole el paso box is the taco-in a box kit that I bought from foreign food store when we went to niigata women college...all I have to do is get and cook the meat and get the veggies toppies, sauces/taco shells are all ready made. It's my closest version to mexican food (yes it's lame, shush).

NOW, you need to take me to that tex mex place ASAP (after thailand) :P

Johanna さんのコメント...

YEAH....i got the internet WORKING! Thank GOD Ros told me about some guy helping out us Yahoo BB peps...so i looked and looked and looked all over the place today and condigured my computer like 5 times and restarted my modem like 10 times...BUT it's working. I'm soooo happy! :) I feel like a new women....hehehehe I just kidding!

Sure thing, Tex-Mex all the way. After Thailand of course...we'll be tanned and perfect to go then. Can't wait!!!!