火曜日, 3月 28, 2006

Back @ School

Wow, it's weird being back at school.

I came at my usual time this morning and NO CARS where here. I didn't know what to think, so I went to the local conbeni to buy a drink and came back to see TWO cars. So, I parked and came to school to find only 3 teachers in the Teaching room - even more strange. Throughout the day they came trickling in being as loud as the students. Since I used a sick/personal day yesterday the teachers had cleaned everything up, moved desks around, and had a farewell party for the leaving teachers (one of which was an English teacher - Mr. Yamada....so I'm eagerly awaiting to see if we'll get someone new) I'm happy we're at least having Spring like conditions though and looking out the window as the girls practice softball and the boys practice soccer in the sunshine makes me want to join in. Yayy, Spring has arrived!

Strange being back though, but kind of fun that everything appears new and different...a much needed change! :)

PNG post on it's way!

0 件のコメント: