木曜日, 3月 16, 2006

Ikarashi Graduation - March 7, 2006




Thank goodness it was a sunny day, other wise it would have been HELL sitting in the COLD gym: No heaters and no jackets!

Kocho-Sensei handing out diplomas. It took a little under an hour since there were about 350 students graduating!


Students singing together during the ceremony!

More of my Graduated 3rd years!

The middle girl (Matsumoto) was the student I helped during the English speech competition back in November.


The boys having their last round on the school soccer field. They were cute! Ever now and then they'd come together and do a group huddle, hug, and take pics. Awww!

Students exchanging books to sign!



The trouble-makers at my School!

They always hang out in the corner @ the front of the school. The one standing on the far right was the student who ripped his diploma in half and threw it into the air during the ceremony - classic!

Just one of the many joys of working at Ikarashi JHS!!!

My students outside saying Farewell!

Me, Inada-sensei, and a couple of my graduated 3rd years!
Some of the pretty and HUGE flower designs around the school!

1 件のコメント:

Bold oy! さんのコメント...

I love Japan!