火曜日, 3月 28, 2006

Boat Trip - PNG Style

I still can't believe we only took two boats (with 10 people on each) for the 6 hour journey to Waria Valley. Of course the 6 hours was split up with breaks in between, but still! Looking at these pics - we were squashed in there! Check out Rus, Tam, and Shanna blocking the wind. After about 2 hours of feeling the wind blister your face...you get use to it. Blocking the sun become more important!

Mary and Kate having a good time, Loving the life vest Kate....that's HOT! :)
The guys and me! My row included Sam, Myself, Tsuneo, Christian, and Deccy. I'm am looking esp. dorky in this pic, but check out Sam and me sporting the same 100 YEN store hate, NICE!!! I think this is the LAST time (hopefully!) I'm flashing a peace sign, I vowed not to have any of those in the rest of my PNG pics - it's a Japanese curse!
The other boat!
Poor Mary lost her hat to the wind and waves after 30 mins. and Robert (one of the tour guides) came to the rescue and lent her his - lovely!

After a few hours of riding the waves, not being able to talk over the wind, and the warm sun we all crashed HARD.

0 件のコメント: