日曜日, 3月 26, 2006

Just got back ... from Papua New Guinea

Hi Everyone-

OR in Zia (said as Gia) - "Tori Iwan" "Good Day!"

So, I just got back from my one week trip to Papua New Guinea!!!

Literally, the over night train which arrived this morning in Niigata at 4:15am was a very lucky thing for Kate and I. Our only other choice was crashing in Tokyo Station over night since it was late and the Shinkansens weren't running any more, but we were lucky enough to discover a Niigata over night train...even though the only two tickets left open were in a smoking compartment. Took a full 24 hours to travel back home, but at least we made it! :)

I have a little over 500 pics from my trip (the bottom 3 are just a preview of what's to come). So, within the next few days I'll be posting alot. Come back soon!

0 件のコメント: