木曜日, 5月 17, 2007

Grace came for a visit!


Grace dropped by to Niigata a week ago to say Hi, onsen, and do one last izakaiya trip! I swear, can nobody take a decent picture these days!?! ;)
Natasha's obsession with the fish.
I love how if you tell her to kiss the fish, she does it - no questions asked. That's what I like in a friend - blind obedience!!!

See - Natasha's does have a few good pics! :) Beautiful!!!

hehe And, then again!

Why do I have so many shots of the 3 of us?
Anyways, it was really great having you around again Grace. Weird thinking one year has already gone by, but I enjoyed our onsen chat and can't wait to meet up in Hong Kong!
Cheers Darlin'

2 件のコメント:

Satyne さんのコメント...

Okay I had a nice big laugh at these pics!! My bad form in front of the camera is just continuing... dunno what's up with that!

I can't believe you put that weird dodgy eye pic in here! Thanks mate! And this after I kissed a fish for you!

Hugs

N

Johanna さんのコメント...

Well....I had to put the "weird dodgy eye pic" in b/c it was the only shot I had of Ros and us. Other wise, it was yet another shot and me, you, and Grace like the 3 other photos on the blog. I really should have started doing other shots - maybe geting up and moving around and taking other shots instead taking 5+ of the same pose....hehe

Later! J