日曜日, 5月 27, 2007

Numero deux et quatre

I know many of you have already done this, but here's mine:

Two things About ME!

Two names you go by:
1. Hanna 2. Jo

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. White GAP zipper jacket thingy 2. Indoor school shoes

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Laughter 2. Trust

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Reading 2. Goofing around with friends

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. the pile of papers on my desk to be already graded 2. sleep

Two pets you had/have:
1. Mallie 2. Drako

Two things you did last night:
1. washed 3 loads of clothing 2. watched The Family Guy

Two things you ate today:
1. Blueberry bagel 2. Some nasty squid for school lunch

Two people you last talked to:
1. Rigby-sensei for 4th period 2. one of my students who asked me for my cheese at lunch

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. working 2. running errands

Two longest car rides:
1. That bus ride to Hakone two wknds ago seemed like FOR-EVER (since I was sick) 2. The 8 hour bus ride from Niigata to Osaka - did I mention I HATE buses and get motion sickness quite easily?

Two favorite holidays:
1. Easter 2. Halloween
(Total opposites, eh?)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Lipton Peach Tea 2. Strawberry Milk

Four things About ME!

Things you may not have known about me:
1. I wanted to be an Archeologist when I was little. 2. I love to sleep with all my windows open. 3. I hate doing the same thing as everyone else, so I strive to always be different. 4. I don’t like people watching me while I eat.

Four jobs I have/had in my life:
1. English Teacher 2. Waitress 3. Chocolate chef 4. Museum assistant

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Bridget Jones's Diary 2. Shakespeare in Love 3. Ever After 4. Little Women

Four places I have lived:
1. Shiner, Texas, USA 2. Canterbury, Kent, England 3. Niigata City, Niigata, Japan 4. Austin, Texas, USA

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sour dill pickles 2. Fresh bread 3. Cheese 4. Cucumbers

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In bed 2. Shopping in Shibuya 3. On a road trip 4. Anywhere in Italy

0 件のコメント: