木曜日, 5月 17, 2007

Want to buy a house?

As many of you may know. My parents are building a new house and selling the old house I grew up in. It's in Shiner, Texas (pop. 2070). Both sites are still in working progress, but check them out-spread the word!!!! (My mom will be happy.)

Side note:

In Kitchen photo 11, you can see just a little glimpse of my bedroom in the hallway. Hopefully my mom will post pics of it soon.

Also, you can see my dad sitting (with his Shiner Bock beer shirt) at the kichen table (probably eatting dinner) in Dining Room photo 4 - hehe!!

1 件のコメント:

Faith さんのコメント...

Hey Dear. If we sell our house because of the listing on your blog, do I have to pay you a listing fee? hehe Your blog has more hits than any MLS (multiple listing service) that I know. hehe I'll be putting pics up of your room soon. Love ya! Mom